Volumes of information are available with respect to COVID-19. Listed below are just a few sources. Information found in the links includes symptoms, prevention, protection, testing, care-giving, statistics, and much more.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Link to website
- Virginia Department of Health: Link to website
- Virginia Hospital & HealthCare Association: Link to website
- Orange County Government: Link to website
- Congresswoman Abigail Spanberger provides a wealth of helpful information on her website. Choose a topic from the ‘Coronavirus’ tab: Link to website
Her office provides the following guidance:
REBATES AND UNEMPLOYMENT GUIDE
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCE GUIDE
FOOD ASSISTANCE GUIDE
HEALTHCARE RESOURCE GUIDE
If these do not answer your questions, and if you think Congresswoman Spanberger’s office can help, call (804) 401-4110 or (202) 225-2815.
April 13, 2020 – Congresswoman Spanberger talks with Andrea Mitchell about COVID-19 and Seniors’ Living Facilities.